Legal Counsel Investments (m/f/d) in Group Legal at Allianz SE
Legal Counsel Investments (m/f/d) in ...
Who are we?
Are you keen on driving innovation? Do you thrive in a culture of diversity, collaboration and trust? Then let's care for tomorrow. At Allianz SE, you can count on having a voice, driving innovation and change and making an impact – for us, yourself and the world. For more about Allianz SE, click here.
Who will you be joining?
You will be part of Group Legal’s international “Investments and Legal Operations” team and work closely with investment experts of Allianz on a range of transactions that are done by Allianz as an institutional investor, including e.g. fund investments, structured notes and co-investments in private debt and equity, covering asset classes such as commercial, real estate, infrastructure, energy transition, emerging markets, venture capital and more. As legal expert you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of an investment, from the investment proposal to negotiation of terms with external parties, closing and post-closing matters. This job offers significant learning opportunities for those interested in developing expertise in international investment business with potential to quickly increase responsibility. In addition, you will have the chance to deepen insights in various investment strategies. Finally, as part of Group Legal in Allianz SE, which is the ultimate parent company of the Allianz Group, you would also learn about the broad range of activities of the central legal function of a true global player in the financial markets.
How can you make an impact?
You will review, assess and negotiate the terms of investment transactions for German Allianz insurance companies with international counterparties, in particular:
- advise on all legal topics related to the investments activities covered and align/coordinate within the Allianz Group as well as with external legal advisors;
- negotiate the transaction documentation with fund managers and their internal and external legal counsels;
- analyse, advise and lead legal implementation in connection with the development of new investment initiatives and structures, as well as other investment related legal topics.
What are you made of?
- Fully qualified lawyer with outstanding degree (German State Examinations with a grade "vollbefriedigend" or better or equivalent foreign qualification);
- Fluent business English required, German language skills useful.
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in the area of investments, M&A, or corporate law in an international law firm, an international company or an asset manager;
- Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills;
- Pronounced ability to work autonomously and to steer legal workstreams in such transactions efficiently and pro-actively within pre-defined parameters;
- Proven team player across different cultures with ability to share skills and knowledge.
Do we have what you need?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Individual and excellent career development opportunities/plans
- Family friendly working environment
- Health & well-being offerings
- Company pension & health insurance
- Multi-national, diverse and inclusive community
- Opportunity to make an impact on our sustainability initiatives
Senior Recruiter: Ms. Isabelle Ebel: +49 89 3800 17456
Please submit your applications only via our online tool.
We support Ukrainian and Russian job-seeking refugees looking for a new job - your applications are welcome.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Great to have you on board. Let's care for tomorrow.
Note: Diversity of minds is an integral part of Allianz’ company culture. One means to achieve diverse teams is a regular rotation of Allianz Executive employees across functions, Allianz entities and geographies. Therefore, the company expects from its employees a general openness and a high motivation to regularly change positions and collect experiences across Allianz Group.
To Recruitment Agencies:
Allianz SE has an in-house recruitment team that sources great candidates directly. Therefore, Allianz SE does not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters.
When we do work with recruitment agencies, that engagement is formalized by a contract. Fees will only be paid when there is a contract in place. Without a contract in place, we will not accept invoices on unsolicited resumes, even if the candidate was ultimately employed by Allianz.
Finally, please do not contact hiring managers directly.
Das Ganze hört sich super an?
Dann bewirb Dich jetzt gleich und hol dir Deinen neuen Job über das LTO-Karriere-Portal.Jetzt bewerben
Steuer-/Wirtschaftsprüfungsassistent*innen (m/w/d)Geipel & Kollmannsberger Partnerschaft mbBMünchen
Rechtsanwalt (m/w/d) im Bereich Real EstatePinsent MasonsMünchen
Schadenjurist für RechtsschutzItzehoer Rechtsschutz Union Schadenservice GmbHMünchen
Referendare | MünchenBaker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und SteuerberaternMünchen
Volljuristen (m/w/d)Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bayern-SüdMünchen
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in (w/m/d)NoerrMünchen
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter (m/w/d)Allen & Overy LLPMünchen
Referendare (m/w/d)Allen & Overy LLPMünchen