This intensive two-day course provides corporate lawyers and compliance experts a comprehensive overview of contemporary compliance themes, offering a unique training experience that will update attendees on the hot topics and current issues in international corporate compliance. Attendees receive practical advice and recommended best practices on essential strategies for risk management. The course also provides an interactive training experience as attendees will have the opportunity to practice essential skills for compliance and risk management functions.
After successful completion of the course, all attendees will develop the following:
• Identify and analyse legal issues related to compliance practices and risk procedures within the corporate structure
• Develop and apply risk management skills to identify, evaluate and reduce legal risks in the workplace
• Analyse organisational policies and procedures to ensure they promote ethical best practices and identify potential conflicts of interest
• Identify, evaluate and implement best practices to ensure effective compliance programs
• Develop core practice skills for executing core functions of effective compliance and risk management objectives
Intermediate level in English.
PLACE OF TRAINING
12 Hours / 2 Day
YOUR CONSULTANT – TRAINER
Native English-speaking lawyer-consultants. The consultants are qualified compliance professionals with experience in the world of continuing education.
ECLA will issue a certificate to each participant at the end of the course indicating the exact hours of training
dfv European Corporate Counsel Group
dfv European Corporate Counsel Group SPRL
The service company of the European Company Lawyers Association (ECLA)
Avenue Louise 326
+32 2 808 54 56