Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, our expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives our customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality. Through a net-work of local service centers, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity. Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information, automate business processes and improve productivity. They are used in a broad range of vital industries. Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn EUR. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
To enhance our Team we are looking for a committed and highly motivated
- Legal/contracts support for Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence in the EMEA Region (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- Draft, negotiate, and modify terms of sale, software license agreements, EULAs, professional services agreements, confidentiality agreements, business partner agreements, supplier and IT agreements, and other agreements.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and divisional policies and acceptable risk standards.
- Liaise with and escalate issues in a timely manner to internal stakeholders as appropriate for determination/resolution.
- Advise management of contractual rights and obligations and assist on requests for analysis of contracts in connection with other business transactions.
- Actively identify and drive improvements to contract risk management and contracting efficiency.
- Train business teams to enhance their working knowledge of contract risk management issues.
- Assist with other legal matters as may be required from time to time (e.g., compliance programs, M&A activities, litigation, corporate upkeep, employment law matters).
- Occasional travel may be required.
Your Special Knowledge / Qualifications:
- European Qualified Lawyer
- Ability to draft and negotiate contracts in both English and German
- 3 - 7 years legal experience in drafting and negotiating commercial software or other technology license agreements, in-house or in international law firms, in both English and German.
- Ability to negotiate and draft agreements in both English and German.
- Ability to independently develop and execute plans to negotiate and resolve contractual matters, to work independently on complex tasks.
- Ability to interact with management, sales, and customers to effectively achieve business solutions within the acceptable legal framework.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability and willingness to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously to meet multiple time sensitive deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Focused, detail conscious and solution-oriented.
- Capable of working effectively under pressure.
- Good influencing and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability to make sound judgments.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Word.
- Keen interest in software and technology.
Are you interested in working with a dynamic and international performing company? If you feel at home in a high-tech environment and you are ready to take the challenge at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, please send your complete application to:
If your profile meets the desired requirements, one of our consultants will contact you. At the same time, we would like to point out that only candidates who are shortlisted will be notified.